REALTOR® Resources & Referral Program
As a real estate professional, there are many reasons to have a Property Management Resource.
1. Realtor® Referral Program: We offer a 1/2 month rent Referral Fee and Return Client GUARANTEE to any licensed Realtor® who refers a client for Property Management. (LEARN MORE & REFER HERE).
2. Instant and Free Rental Quote: If you have a client or investor wanting to know how much their home or investment could rent for, you can run a free rental quote using our Rent Value system to generate a professional evaluation you can present to your clients and investors (Click Here).
3. Rental Financial Proforma: Run a free financial proforma for your client to give them an understanding on the potential ROI (Click Here).
6. CE Classes: We provide you with free training, CE classes, and education on real estate investing and property management.
7. Property Management Solution: If you work with an investor or a homeowner who needs to rent their house, we can be your property management solution for them. Get paid to refer and get our Return Client Guarantee! (LEARN MORE & REFER HERE) If your client is looking to have a rental property, or your listed property just won’t sell, don’t leave your commission hanging in the air. Instead, refer your customers to Keyrenter South Florida. We’ll provide the excellent service we’re known for, making you look good in the process. We pay you for every property once it’s leased to a tenant. Should you find the right buyer in the months ahead, we’ll refer the sale back to you. We nurture your client for you and never steal commissions away from our REALTOR® partners. It’s a win-win-win situation for everyone.
We Find Tenants
Unless you're an experienced marketer, locating tenants for your rental property often proves immensely tricky. Our marketing and tenant placement services simplify the process for you. We only place qualified tenants who will respect your home.
Keeping up with the maintenance for your rental property is an important consideration that will allow your home to generate income for years to come. We perform work efficiently, keeping tenants satisfied. We also offer 24/7 service, in the case of emergencies.
Stop worrying about the state of your property—let our team perform inspections on your behalf. We visit the property throughout the duration of the lease, ensuring all is as it seems and no problems need to be addressed to keep your property healthy.
Don't want the hassle of handling evictions? Let Keyrenter South Florida serve as your advocate. If a situation with a tenant deteriorates, we'll take the necessary legal steps to remove the individual from your property and find new tenants for the property.
I’ve been working with Danny for a few months now and he’s been great. I’m investing from outside of Florida and always feel like he keeps me updated and informed of what’s going on with my properties.
Mat Z., Satisfied Client
Danny did a superb job finding me the right tenants. He communicated with me throughout the process, and knows the real estate/landlord business, well. I would highly recommed his services to anyone!
Toni M., Satisfied Client
Keyrenter has been amazing. They are quick and efficient. Issues are handled amazing fast. I love that they follow-up to ensure the work was done properly and that no issues remain. The online portal is convenient for payments and to report issues.
Johnna M., Satisfied Client
My husband and I rented a home that is managed by Keyrenter. We were amazed by the ease of our rental process and how smoothly and professionally it was handled. Our manager, Danny Schwab, is very unique because he has an upbeat attitude and is courteous and professional.
Roganne F., Satisfied Tenant
PROVEN AND TRUSTED